NGLDesktop unable to generate reports

algatross
When trying to extract report from NGLDesktop --> Reports --> Circulation --> List Checked out materials, When selecting csv file I get the attached error!

The file i am selecting is a csv file created by microsoft office excel 2013.

Any Help Please

Re: NGLDesktop unable to generate reports

renuka prasad
pleaase send your software version and computer operating system

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 1:47 PM, algatross [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
When trying to extract report from NGLDesktop --> Reports --> Circulation --> Detailed
Circulation transaction Report, When selecting csv file I get the attached error!

The file i am selecting is a csv file created by microsoft office excel 2013.

Any Help Please

http://forums.newgenlib.org/NGLDesktop-unable-to-generate-reports-tp7576296.html
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML