Need Help in Installing NGL Software

MyBooks Library
Hi,

Can Anyone help in Installing Ngl software in my system and also update the data in excel Sheet (book name, author name, Customer name) into NGL

Thanks in Advance

Re: Need Help in Installing NGL Software

John Alex
This post was updated on .
Sir/ Madam,

We can do the installation on Open Source.

If its new installation of software.
We require of Window 7, 4gb ram and good Internet connection speed
with any disk or team viewer. and give the time 1 hour. connect the ups for the server system.

Client System for issues and return

Give your data in excel we try to solve the issue.
Kindly give your details in the give e mail id.

Have a good luck for the procedure.

Thank you,

E Mail ID alexjohn2000@gmail.com