NewGenLib 2.5 and downloaded

DHIRENDRA
Sir,

I tried to download NewGenLib 2.5 and downloaded it. After downloading what i have to do so that i can creat database of publications or how main menu will appear or please inform what are the steps after downloading.

with regards,

DHIRENDRA

Re: NewGenLib 2.5 and downloaded

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
I hope you have downloaded the self-installable version of 2.5. See this link
http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib/version2.5/NGLSelfInstallation2.5.zip/download

After downloading this file and installing it, you will find an icon NewGenLib server on your desktop. Pls double click on it to start the NGL server.

To launch the GUI (NewGenLib front end), run this URL from your IE browser http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication

To launch OPAC, run this URL from your IE browser http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt

Regards
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newgenlib
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79908826327
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1945351
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.com/newgenlib
Videos: http://www.metacafe.com/channels/newgenlib/
Become a member of our community: http://newgenlib.spruz.com

On Tuesday 31 August 2010 04:05 PM, DHIRENDRA [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Sir,

I tried to download NewGenLib 2.5 and downloaded it. After downloading what i have to do so that i can creat database of publications or how main menu will appear or please inform what are the steps after downloading.

with regards,

DHIRENDRA

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/NewGenLib-2-5-and-downloaded-tp5482022p5482022.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: NewGenLib 2.5 and downloaded

Ashok Kumar Satapathy
Dear Dhirendra,
U r facing problem in installation? If u have installed the software then where is the problem? If possible plz. mail me <ashoksatapathy@yahoo.com> with your details.