NewGenLib on Linux Fedora: will it work on Fedora 10 or 11?

NewGenLib on Linux Fedora: will it work on Fedora 10 or 11?

Mikael Grave
Hi,

Thank you for such a great open source application!
We are setting up a new library and will dedicate a new computer + new operating system for that matter.
An FAQ message from 2008 mentions that Fedora 1 to 8 can run NewGenLib. I am wondering if the latest NewGenLib version (2.2) would run on more recent versions of Fedora?
Has anyone succesfully installed it on Fedora 10 or 11?

Thank you,

--Mikael