Newgenlin on Win server 2012 64bit

dilipio
Hi
Has anyone installed Newgenlib (any version) on a Windows server 2012
64 bit?

I have followed http://www.verussolutions.biz/kb/installationNew

I am stuck on step4.

4. Go to C:/InstallNGL303 and Double click on Install batch file...

At this point command prompt screen opens then closes within few seconds. It's so fast that I cannot see any errors if there are any. Within installation directory which is created (E:/APP/NGL3) I just see Bookcover folder.

Hope this makes sense.
Thank you
Dilipio

Re: Newgenlin on Win server 2012 64bit

sonukilskanna
if you struck at step 4 means

you have to configure the database connections details in config.ini

located in

C:/InstallNGL303/apache-ant-1.8.1/bin  directory

be sure about database Name, port, username and password (check the given details are correct or not)

set installation.directory=C:/NGL3

then save file

then double click on Install.bat file

If anything goes wrong, the cmd will close so fast.

If you want to see the errors in command prompt
just run that Install.bat file in cmd

for that

first

open command prompt
goto InstallNGL3* folder

> cd C:/InstallNGL3*
> cd bin

then

> Install.bat

then enter
now you can see the errors

mostly you may not set JAVA_HOME path or  may be config.ini file not configured correctly.