No Match Found in the Catalogue

ashoksatapathy
This post was updated on .
Respected Team,
I newly installed NGL 3.1.1 and restore (Compress file) old database. Everything is ok, but when I search through OPAC I found a note i.e. "No Match found in the catalogue". In this connection I checked report part to generate complete accession register through Desktop client and found OK and also checked patron details, it is also ok.

I have already run once RunIndex and InstalNGLIndexer but no result.

Now the requirement is to resolve the OPAC or Search Catalogue Problem. Please support urgently.

Regards,

Re: No Match Found in the Catalogue

sonukilskanna
hi
may i know the version what you are using.

Re: No Match Found in the Catalogue

ashoksatapathy
NGL3.1.1 Sir.

Re: No Match Found in the Catalogue

Discover Yourself
Indexing only possible to search the records in both Appilication & Web OPAC.