No loan Material

nsid
Hi all,

Let's say I have a book which is very valuable and I don't want to loan it.

Is there any possible way, we can check a box (or something) in case we don't want a book to be circulated?

Thank you

Re: No loan Material

Verus Open Source Support
1. Search Catalogue: Search for the book in context. And select that book
2. Click on "Update holdings". Select the accession number and click on Edit
3. Physical/Presentation form change it to reference material from Book.....

On 12/12/2011 05:18 PM, nsid [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi all,

Let's say I have a book which is very valuable and I don't want to loan it.

Is there any possible way, we can check a box (or something) in case we don't want a book to be circulated?

Thank you

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/No-loan-Material-tp7085850p7085850.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: No loan Material

nsid
Well, this is ok but

what sometimes is really important is to be able to have the physical form as a book, but a specific item to be not for loan.

It is not an important topic, but it would be great to have it :-)

Re: No loan Material

Verus Open Source Support
These physical/presentation forms are editable
You can also define a new one from Administration -> Configure System. Say... Book (Not for loan)

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/No-loan-Material-tp7085850p7085865.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: No loan Material

nsid
Yes, that would be my next move :-)