Not able to Launch the Client Application

Not able to Launch the Client Application

Gatla Krishna Reddy
Hi Sir
I successfully launched PostgreSQL Database and installed Java by giving JAVA path sucessfully while opening the client i am getting error like critical error send log file to NEWGENLIB Customer support.
please give me the solution.
thank you

Re: Not able to Launch the Client Application

Discover Yourself
could you please share screenshot along with server logs

check the followings

is server running successfully or not?

postgresql services are running or not.

and database is successfully connected or not

Re: Not able to Launch the Client Application

Gatla Krishna Reddy
Hi Sir, Thank you for your kind reply
here with iam attaching the screen shots of my Server page.
Apache tomcat server page and error message

Gatla. Krishna Reddy
Lecturer in Library Science/Librarian
S.K.N.R. Govt. Arts & Science College, Jagtial
Jagtial: Dist, Telangana: State
505001, Ph: 9440413542(Mob),
gatla74krishna@gmail.com

the text in the screenshot is not clear.
please copy the text from server command prompt and paste in this thread.

Re: Not able to Launch the Client Application

Gatla Krishna Reddy
Dear Sir,
I rechecked once again with your earlier reply i.e

postgresql services are running or not. ( the services is running properly )

and database is successfully connected or not ( yes i could able to go in to the Postgresql Database)

is server running successfully or not? ( Apache Tomcat Server is not running properly,)

I reinstalled it in another server, now iam successful in installing it.

Thanking you Sir for your kind support.
Gatla Krishna Reddy.