OPAC Configuration

David
Hello everyone.

Kindly help me with a way to configure the NGL OPAC area.

Thank you.

Re: OPAC Configuration

Manju Channappa
Configure the file LibraryHome.ftl located in C:\NewGenLibFiles\OpacTemplates\default\
 using HTML

See my opac http://isbrlibrary.ddns.net:8080/newgenlibctxt/

Manju C

Re: OPAC Configuration

David
Thank you Manju.

I followed the file path you provided, but couldn't see the actual logo file. I want to customize the OPAC header. I mean, change the logo and the default "Library and Information Center" to something else. Any more idea please?

By the way, your library's OPAC is nice.

Re: OPAC Configuration

Jaleel Khan
You can change Library name in Client  application.
This change will make effect change of name in Opac also.

Re: OPAC Configuration

David
Thank you Khan,

I figured that out.
Any idea as to how I can change the logo? Maybe the entire header area better still?

Re: OPAC Configuration

Jaleel Khan
You can Keep your logo by following these steps sir
Open NGL3 Folder-->Open Apachetomcat folder-->WebApps-->resources-->portal-->Web_pages-->LIB_1.
In that folder Set your logo as Logo.jpg

Re: OPAC Configuration

David
Thanks a million Khan, it worked.

Re: OPAC Configuration

Dr Pawan Agrawal
Hi,

Can you share the script and name of file to display newarrivals on opac page.?
Dr. Pawan R. Agrawal
Assistant Librarian
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College
Govt. Arts, Commerce and Science College
Dokmardi- Silvassa
UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
396230