OPAC, Librarian Application and Desktop problem

OPAC, Librarian Application and Desktop problem

camiloandresrc@gmail.com
Could someone help us?

Since we updated the Google Analytics configuration in: Administration -> Configure System -> OPAC menu -> Library Home Page -> Web Statistics Tab, our OPAC Web interface does not work.

Web Opac does not work
The librarian interface does not work
Desktop interface does not work

This is a screenshot of the web OPAC:

OPAC

This is a screenshot of the librarian interface:

Librarian interface

Could you tell me which file is saved in the Web Statistics Tab configuration?

Thanks for your help.

Re: OPAC, Librarian Application and Desktop problem

Dr Pawan Agrawal
I am facing the same problem. Actually this problem arised once i shifted my server to offline. i wanted to run it on localhost instead of LAN. I undone all configuration which required to make it on LAN, however after that it was not running. Ethernet cable is unplugged, no lan setting still it is not running. error is connection with database is failed...

If anyone has any idea about it, please share....
Dr. Pawan R. Agrawal
Assistant Librarian
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College
Govt. Arts, Commerce and Science College
Dokmardi- Silvassa
UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
396230