OPAC Problem

Archana Kulkarni
 dear sir,

We are not getting OPAC from long time.  only homepage will be displayed, when we give any query it will be blank only.

Kindly help

New_Microsoft_Office_Word_Document.docx

http://192.168.0.75:8080/newgenlibctxt/Search?searchText=silber&Index=Author&SelectedUnixNames=&From=Library&ResultSetOffset=1&LibraryId=1&FormName=All&ApplyFacet=false&AuthorSearch=&SubjectSearch=&ClassNumberSearch=&NewSearch=true&ExactAFId=&SortField=

Re: OPAC Problem

Manju Channappa
Check r u able to search books in search catalogue in ngl client

if not, use below steps

Close the ngl server

delete data folder which is available in below

NGL3 --> Authority_Solr --> Delete Data folder
NGL3 --> Bibliographic_Solr--> delete data folder
Start NGL Server

Run NGL Indexer

Re: OPAC Problem

Archana Kulkarni
dear madam,

thank you so much, problem solved.

after one year we have seen opac in our system.

Thank you once again

Archana kulkarni
Aurora, Hyderabad

logo Problem

Archana Kulkarni
dear madam,

I followed these instructions for logo.

1. Your logo  must be a file name Logo.jpg
2. Place this file in C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/webapps/resources/portal/web_pages/LIB_1 directory

Still, not getting logo in OPAC. Any specific dimension for logo?

kindly suggest.

Re: logo Problem

manjucmr
add logo image in C:\NGL3\apache-tomcat-6.0.32\webapps\resources\portal\images

file name should be Logo.jpg

Re: logo Problem

Archana Kulkarni
Dear sir,

After scanning coverpage, keeping in Bookcovers Folder in C drive with ISBN Number.  But in OPAC it is not displaying cover page.  The following steps also checked.

Step 1: Open C:/NewGenLibFiles/SystemFiles/ENV_VAR.txt using Wordpad

Step 2: Check for below parameters
BOOK_COVERS=ON

If OFF is present, change it to ON

Step 3: Restart Apache Tomcat Server