OPAC links fail,

Khiev Sopheaktra
Hi all,

I have populated NGL303-3 on my windows(2003) machine for test. After finishing it, we found links fail from OPAC.
Do anyone can help me on this.

I have attached within this post.
OPAC-Links

Re: OPAC links fail,

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
From the screen we assume that the installation did not complete successfully. We recommend to use the latest version 3.0.3 U3 and please let us know.

On Wednesday 01 February 2012 09:56 AM, Khiev Sopheaktra [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi all,

I have populated NGL303-3 on my windows(2003) machine for test. After finishing it, we found links fail from OPAC.
Do anyone can help me on this.

I have attached within this post.
OPAC-Links

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/OPAC-links-fail-tp7242098p7242098.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: OPAC links fail,

Khiev Sopheaktra
Sure, what I have done is the latest version 3.0.3 U3.
But I found one thing that when the result was found from freetext search, it can link otherwise it cannot.
And web.war doesn't extract to NewgenlibFiles, I have to do it manually.

Thanks,

Re: OPAC links fail,

Verus Open Source Support
This problem in the build has been rectified in 3.0.3U3. Please do one thing, in your home directory (In new Windows versions it is C:/Users/{LoginName}) create a file name output3_0_2.sql. Be careful with the extension(.sql) as windows usually creates with extension .txt
Now run the Installation again.
Please let us know the result

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/OPAC-links-fail-tp7242098p7245705.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: OPAC links fail,

Sopheaktra
Thanks, it was working fine.
I would also notice that for web.war it also can automatically populate to NewGenLibFiles folder when I copy in source NGL (InstallNGL3.0) from upgrade303 folder after install.