OPAC statistics suggestions?

pedroparkero
Good day! I would like to know if you can suggest a tool that is compatible with NGL's OPAC. As I am new to this hosting a server thing, I have no idea what my options are if I want to find out not only the number of visitors the OPAC gets in a day but for example, the time of day with the highest traffic. What can I use to know this?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: OPAC statistics suggestions?

Verus Open Source Support
Vufind (vufind.org)
We will soon provide a report for OPAC hits. We also have plans to integrate NewGenLib with Google Analytics

On 08/31/2011 06:54 AM, pedroparkero [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Good day! I would like to know if you can suggest a tool that is compatible with NGL's OPAC. As I am new to this hosting a server thing, I have no idea what my options are if I want to find out not only the number of visitors the OPAC gets in a day but for example, the time of day with the highest traffic. What can I use to know this?

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/OPAC-statistics-suggestions-tp6744833p6744833.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: OPAC statistics suggestions?

pedroparkero
Nice! Integrating Google tools is most welcome. Thanks.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.