OPAC

Archana Kulkarni
dear sir,

We are not getting OPAC from long time.  only homepage will be displayed, when we give any query it will be blank only.

Kindly help

Re: OPAC

Archana Kulkarni

Re: OPAC

Manju Channappa
check u r able to search books using SEARCH CATALOGUE in ngl client. if its not working then close ngl server and delete below 2 folders. (delete only data folder, dont delete anything else)

NGL3 --> Authority_Solr --> Delete Data folder
NGL3 --> Bibliographic_Solr--> delete data folder

start nglserver and try again

Re: OPAC

Archana Kulkarni
no Madam.  Search catalogue if I go, it is showing critical error message.

Re: OPAC

Manju Channappa
Then
Close the ngl server

delete data folder which is available in below

NGL3 --> Authority_Solr --> Delete Data folder
NGL3 --> Bibliographic_Solr--> delete data folder

start nglserver and try again

if not possible reach me whatsapp 9880678301

Re: OPAC

Yesan Sellan
Similar problem was faced by one of the libraries in North East India. Librarian asked me to help. I have followed the same instructions.

After deleting those data folders from the following locations
NGL3->Authority_Solr->Data
NGL->Biblio_Solr->Data

We need to run index : indexer->run index

Only then you will get results in both OPAC and client programme.

thanks.

Yesan Sellan
Chief Librarian
SAIACS