OPAC

Binta Farouk
Hello every one!
 Iam a new member of this forum. My library have recently acquired the NGL software and i need a lot of advise and support from you all to make the best use of it.
My Library is a medium size university library with a population of 12,000 student and a collection of over 15,000 volumes. We planned to start with creating our OPAC with this software.
However, is it true that the system's OPAC is based on DDC? How then can we use it for my collection that is based on LC.
Thank you.

Binta.