Open source ILS survey

vimal0212
Dear Sir, Thank you, in advance, for participating in our important survey. We are conducting this survey to evaluate the functional performance of NewGenLib. The main aim of this survey is to help information professionals in the selection of open source library management system. Your opinions are very important. We request your participation to assess the performance based on your experience with NewGenLib. We hope that your experience and expertise in using NewGenLib will be helpful for library professionals to take a wise decision in library automation using open source ILS. Click on the following link to start the survey. http://tiny.cc/newgenlib This survey is being organized by Open Knowledge Society (www.oksociety.in), an NGO registered in India, working towards for the promotion of Open Access and Open source movement among Information Science professionals. Thanking you,