Over Due System

ATM

Over Due System

ATM
Dear Sir,
           Our over due system is : - Book issued only 15 dyas, After 15 dyas of issue 1/- rupees per day and 5/- rupees for subsequent days.

 i am entry in NGL     1              0                    15, how 5 rupees calculated after 15 days

Please help us

Aratatran Mahapatra

Re: Over Due System

Manju C
i cant understand what u r stating

as i know
if u configure over due
entry 1- from 1 to 15 overdue as 1 , fine will be calculated 1rs per day after the due date till the end of 15days
entry 2 - from 16 to 30 overdue as 5, fine will be calculated 5rs per day after 15 days of the due date

for example if the book overdue for 20 days fine will 90- 15as per 1st entry +75rs as per 2nd entry

hope u understand if not contact me 09880678301

Re: Over Due System

sonukilskanna
Hi
This is the Wrong entry

1    0         15

it means the fine will be calculated as 15rs per day after duedate till they return the book.

if you want to calculate 1 rupess for day after duedate then use

1    0       1

it will calculate 1 rupee per day from 1st day after duedate

if you want to calculate 1 rupess for day after duedate then use

1  0      5

if you want to calculate 1 rupess for one week then 5 rupees per day then use
1   5     1
6   0     5

first line says 1 to 5 days 1rs/day
2nd line says 6 to till book return 5rs/day

try once