Please guide me how to use several computers for creating catalogue records, circulation, and OPAC

Please guide me how to use several computers for creating catalogue records, circulation, and OPAC

Ali Ahammad Taher Hasan
Please guide me how to use several computers for creating catalogue records, circulation, and OPAC

Re: Please guide me how to use several computers for creating catalogue records, circulation, and OPAC

renuka prasad
Dear Ali,

Use NGLClient package and setup serrver IP address in all clients systems and OPAC

Re: Please guide me how to use several computers for creating catalogue records, circulation, and OPAC

Ali Ahammad Taher Hasan
Sir how to set up server IP address in client machines. Please give step by step details. Thank you.