Please help for follwing setup

Jayakananthan
I want to change the material type is Project Report. please see the image

M.Jayakananthan
System Analyst
Library Network
Eastern University
Sri Lanka.

Re: Please help for follwing setup

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
Currently the "Technical reports" is taken from 008 of MARC standard and is hard coded. We will make it customisable

On 11/15/2011 11:57 AM, jaya somu [via NewGenLib] wrote:
I want to change the material type is Project Report. please see the image

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Please-help-for-follwing-setup-tp6995260p6995260.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML