Port Number Exists

vijaykumar

I am using WindowsXp Service pack3, when I tried to install newgenlib, during the process of installation of posgres it says the port number already exists, I want to know why it  Happens?

Re: Port Number Exists

Verus Open Source Support
Instead of 5432, use 5433 port
Make sure your firewall is OFF

On 09/05/2011 01:31 PM, vijaykumar [via NewGenLib] wrote:

I am using WindowsXp Service pack3, when I tried to install newgenlib, during the process of installation of posgres it says the port number already exists, I want to know why it  Happens?

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Port-Number-Exists-tp6760120p6760120.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.