Problem after upgrade to 3.0 from 2.5

Sopheap Chhung
Dear Everyone,

Currently, I have upgrade my Newgenlib 2.5 to 3.0. I tried to follow all instructions, when I followed it had no error occur. However, after upgraded i ran the server in the new package upgraded, and it ran with no errors.
First, I tried to lauch application with

http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication

then the message show that Page not found.

According to the message above, how to configure it to run it...

Thanks,

Re: Problem after upgrade to 3.0 from 2.5

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
Can you tell if your OPAC is running http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt
If you get page not found error(Native browser error) then

1. Check whether your Apache Tomcat server is running. If yes, try the URL http://localhost:8080 . This must open Tomcat default page of Tomcat. If this case is true, please write back, the upgrade process is not complete. We will guide you on further steps

2. If you are using proxy server then bypass local addresses and try again

On 11/29/2011 09:06 AM, Sopheap Chhung [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Dear Everyone,

Currently, I have upgrade my Newgenlib 2.5 to 3.0. I tried to follow all instructions, when I followed it had no error occur. However, after upgraded i ran the server in the new package upgraded, and it ran with no errors.
First, I tried to lauch application with

http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication

then the message show that Page not found.

According to the message above, how to configure it to run it...

Thanks,

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Problem-after-upgrade-to-3-0-from-2-5-tp7041508p7041508.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Problem after upgrade to 3.0 from 2.5

Sopheap Chhung
Dear ...

For Tomcat, it run properly. I don know why it not complete because i configure with no errors. Please help me to solve this problem. Here is my Newgenlib run in a New Tomcat upgraded.

Thanks

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Verus Open Source Support [via NewGenLib] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

NewGenLib Open Source Support
Verus Solutions

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Problem-after-upgrade-to-3-0-from-2-5-tp7041508p7041549.html
To unsubscribe from Problem after upgrade to 3.0 from 2.5, click here.
NAML

123.bmp (905K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem after upgrade to 3.0 from 2.5

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
Please follow the below steps
1. Close all programs(including Tomcat server). I also hope you have taken a backup
2. Delete NGL3 directory (automatically created during installation)
3. In your home directory(C:/Documents and Settings/<Your login name>) create an empty file named output3_0_2.sql (Please note file name must be exact)
4. Run the installation again(I hope you are running Upgrade.bat and NOT Install.bat)

If you are still unsuccessful we will be very happy to help you. Please send an email to [hidden email]. We can do the installation for you through remote desktop sharing

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Problem-after-upgrade-to-3-0-from-2-5-tp7041508p7041578.html