Problem in Launch Desktop

ashoksatapathy
Namaskar Team,
I am working with NGL 2.5 version and got the problem when generating reports "Launch Desktop". The problem is "newgenlib desktop validiting jacc-1_0-fr.jar from localhost" as a matter of fact I am unable to work with the Desktop Reports. Please help me in this regard.

Re: Problem in Launch Desktop

manjucmr
update ngl version yar

its toooooo old you are using

Re: Problem in Launch Desktop

ashoksatapathy
Thanks Sir for your response. I am also got a new problem with NGL 3.1.1 & that is with Client App. Today I send a request on forum plz. guide me.

Thanks and regards.

Re: Problem in Launch Desktop

manjucmr
download new nglclient and try with below link

https://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib/version3.1.1/ClientApps/

i wont work whatsapp me 9880678301

Re: Problem in Launch Desktop

ashoksatapathy