Problem in PostgreSQL & Java in NGL

Lily
Dear Sir,
I have installed NewGenLib in our Library in a desktop. The system is 64 bit with OS Windows 8. I can't edit pg_hba.conf file to change
IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         0.0.0.0/0          trust.
Whenever I open the above file in notepad and change and then save, it shows save as and it does not permit to save at last .

2. I have installed NGL in 3 desktops which are in LAN.
When I call client from another desktop, it shows unable to Launch though from localhost it is running well.
I think , in Java runtime , we have to permit.

Please help me.

Re: Problem in PostgreSQL & Java in NGL

Govind Basedia
Dear Mam,
Give me Team viewer id and contact my mobile no.9981706766