Problem in searching the Bibliographical Records

Problem in searching the Bibliographical Records

Ashok
Dear Team,
I got problem in searching the bibliographica record. I am working with 3.1 version. The problem seen when I restore the backup file in a new configuration. I can Issue, I can generate the Acc. records, I can search patron ID's but I can't search any acc. No. and title also through search catalogue. Through opac also the search option is not working. Please guide me.

Back file is in plain format.

Thanks

Re: Problem in searching the Bibliographical Records

Govind Basedia
Dear sir ,
you are upgrade version 3.1 to 3.1.1.

Re: Problem in searching the Bibliographical Records

Ashok
Thanks for your reply,
The version is 3.1.1. the backup file belongs to 3.1.1 and the restore version is 3.1.1. There is no difference between the version. I just delete the tables from Schema>Table and restore it. Number of table is same as earlier. Please guide me

Re: Problem in searching the Bibliographical Records

naani
please run NGLIndexer
so, that you can see the results with respect to accession numbers as well as title or some other keywords

Re: Problem in searching the Bibliographical Records

Ashok
Sorry, I have already run Indeder from C:/ there is no result. Please guide me.

Re: Problem in searching the Bibliographical Records

sonukilskanna
check the exceptions in command prompt while you are running indexer.
if possible share screenshot.