Problem in upgrade from 2.0 to 2.5

kailash
Dear Sir,

I am working now in 2.0 version but I want to upgrade it from 2.0 to 2.5 . Sir please guide me how to upgrade it step by step.

Regards

Kailash
BIT

Re: Problem in upgrade from 2.0 to 2.5

Verus Open Source Support
Dear Sir:
Please send your database backup to
info@verussolutions.biz
We will upgrade it and send it back to you with clear instructions of installation of version 3.0

Re: Problem in upgrade from 2.0 to 2.5

Verus Open Source Support
To do the upgrade by yourself
1. Download the upgrade sql file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib/version2.5/version2_5.sql/download
2. Run it against your newgenlib database using psql tool

On 08/21/2011 04:21 PM, Verus Open Source Support [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Dear Sir:
Please send your database backup to
[hidden email]
We will upgrade it and send it back to you with clear instructions of installation of version 3.0

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Problem-in-upgrade-from-2-0-to-2-5-tp6706152p6708208.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.