Problem with Update 3.0.3 U1

camiloandresrc@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Problem with Update 3.0.3 U1

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
NewGenLib server and client both of them do not use any System(Windows) API. They completely use Java. Probably your JDK (or JRE) has corrupted because of Virus? Please reinstall JDK and check again

On 10/03/2011 04:21 AM, Camilo Rodríguez Carlos [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hello everyone,

After upgrading from NGL 3.0.3 to 3.0.3 U1 the server starts correctly, the OPAC open properly, but when trying to start the library interface in server PC, the JAVA window displays a message that says "download application" .. then a few minutes the PC crashes, blue screen and restarts.

I appreciate if you can guide me to correct the system failure.

I am using NGL 3.0.3 U1 in Windows 7.

Sincerely,

Camilo Rodríguez Carlos
Bogotá - Colombia

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Problem-with-Update-3-0-3-U1-tp6853477p6853477.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: Problem with Update 3.0.3 U1

camiloandresrc@gmail.com
I already solved the problem. I did a new installation and then upgrade. Now works correctly.

Thank you.