Q on circulation privileges : Next occurence

Q on circulation privileges : Next occurence

Brent
I would like for our faculty members to have their book due dates fixed as the last day of the semester. It seems like
> circulation privileges > next occurrence
is the option I am looking for.  However, it only asks for the day and month, not the year.  As it happens, our semester ends in mid-January.  When I tried to enter a January date, the system seemed to get confused and we somehow ended up with a date in December instead.  When I then made a modification to that date in December, it then somehow became a date December 2018 (e.g. when I check out an item, and then look for details about when it is due, 2018 is the year - which is confusing since of course years are absent in the 'next occurrence' mode).  Can anyone explain or offer a solution about how to fix this to a specific date in January 2018?  Thanks!