Re: failed to login after lauch appliction

Re: failed to login after lauch appliction

Verus Open Source Support
If it is a new installation then it looks like your installation is not complete. Kindly check config.ini carefully and run the installation again

On Tuesday 04 August 2015 11:28 AM, Lovely Gupta [via NGL] wrote:

Dear Team,
I have Installed 3.1 successfully. I am not able to login with the default ID=1 & PW=abc. System shows Invalid user. what can i do please reply as soon as possible

http://forums.newgenlib.org/failed-to-login-after-lauch-appliction-tp7575811.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

--
NGL Open Source Support