Renewal link in E-mail

Manju Channappa
This post was updated on .
Hi friends

I have installed NGL 3.1.2 and everything working fine. but

when patron renewing the book using link in the mail getting error "You are not authorized to do a web renewal. Kindly get the item renewed at the circulation desk"

is there any modification i have to do  please let me know

below is the screenshot of the error message

Manju
Librarian
ISBR Business School
mail ID: manju.cmr@gmail.com

Re: Renewal link in E-mail

isbr.diglib
Inline image 1

Regards
Librarian
ISBR Business School

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Manju Channappa [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi friends

I have installed NGL 3.1.2 and everything working fine. but

when patron renewing the book using link in the mail getting error "You are not authorized to do a web renewal. Kindly get the item renewed at the circulation desk"

is there any modification i have to do  please let me know

Manju
Librarian
mail ID: [hidden email]

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Renewal-link-in-E-mail-tp7576832.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML