Reports - Overdue Items

nsid
Hi all,

I would like to be able to have a list everyday, of the overdue items. I think this has relation with the reports. I am not able to access the report option from the menu.

I visit the site 192.x.x.x.:8080/desktop/Launch and I am not able to login. I am getting the screen that asks my login/password but th OK button doesn't respond.

I am sure I miss something...

Thank you

Re: Reports - Overdue Items

Verus Open Source Support
Are you getting a error message "Cannot connect to database" before the login screen appears?

And also the Library drop down box is empty?

On 09/29/2011 04:02 PM, nsid [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to be able to have a list everyday, of the overdue items. I think this has relation with the reports. I am not able to access the report option from the menu.

I visit the site 192.x.x.x.:8080/desktop/Launch and I am not able to login. I am getting the screen that asks my login/password but th OK button doesn't respond.

I am sure I miss something...

Thank you

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Reports-Overdue-Items-tp6843423p6843423.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: Reports - Overdue Items

nsid
No, I am getting directly the login screen.

The drop down menu it is not empty. It shows me the name of the library.

Re: Reports - Overdue Items

Verus Open Source Support
This may be because of single quote present in your library's name.
We will address this bug

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Reports-Overdue-Items-tp6843423p6843440.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: Reports - Overdue Items

nsid
If I change my library's name would be ok?

Because, I can do it. It is not great problem. At least until this is solved.

Re: Reports - Overdue Items

Verus Open Source Support
Yes, remove the single quote from Library name
ABC's Library change to
ABC Library

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Reports-Overdue-Items-tp6843423p6843480.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: Reports - Overdue Items

nsid
Yes, you were wright. That was.

Problem solved.

Excellent support. Thank you.

Re: Reports - Overdue Items

pedroparkero
Pardon me, but I'd like to clear up something:
In "General setup parameters", if I configure in "Send overdue notice after(From due date)?" the value '0' will it still send notices or will nothing happen?
For example, if the due date of material is January 4, what I would like to happen is that when I use the EOD on January 4, it will already send an overdue notice to the user. My understanding is that if I use the default value '1' here, the EOD will send it on January 5, one day after the due date. Is the value '0' acceptable here?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: Reports - Overdue Items

Verus Open Source Support
"0" would be the same day as the due date. Yes, overdue notices will be sent. "0" is a acceptable value

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM, pedroparkero [via NewGenLib] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Pardon me, but I'd like to clear up something:
In "General setup parameters", if I configure in "Send overdue notice after(From due date)?" the value '0' will it still send notices or will nothing happen?
For example, if the due date of material is January 4, what I would like to happen is that when I use the EOD on January 4, it will already send an overdue notice to the user. My understanding is that if I use the default value '1' here, the EOD will send it on January 5, one day after the due date. Is the value '0' acceptable here?
NAML