Reservation Problem

Manju C
Hi
I am getting ERROR: "maximum Reservation Limit reached for this item" while reserving the book

but the book is not having any reservations

can anybody know the solution for this probem

Regards
Manju C

Re: Reservation Problem

sonukilskanna

Re: Reservation Problem

Manju C
Hi thanks for the replay

but i dont have any problem in overdue system

i have problem in Reservation system whenever i try to reserve a book using librarian interface i am getting an error of MAXIMUM RESERVATION LIMIT REACHED FOR THIS ITEM it shows and

if i try in opac it shows "Your reservation is successfully place. Your queue number is" thats it but actually it didnt reserved

Re: Reservation Problem

Govind Basedia
dear Mam,
please send your backup in my email id:gb16576@gmail.com i will check in my system .

Re: Reservation Problem

isbr.diglib
the backup file size is more than 500mb it wont attach to mail is there any other way

Regards
Librarian
ISBR Business School

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Govind Basedia [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
dear Mam,
please send your backup in my email [hidden email] i will check in my system .

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Reservation-Problem-tp7575888p7575934.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: Reservation Problem

sonukilskanna
did you run NGLAutoEOD??

Re: Reservation Problem

isbr.diglib
ya i am running it daily

Regards
Librarian
ISBR Business School

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:01 AM, sonukilskanna [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
did you run NGLAutoEOD??

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Reservation-Problem-tp7575888p7575938.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: Reservation Problem

isbr.diglib
ya i am running it daily and it works fine

Regards
Librarian
ISBR Business School

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Digital Library <[hidden email]> wrote:
ya i am running it daily

Regards
Librarian
ISBR Business School

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:01 AM, sonukilskanna [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
did you run NGLAutoEOD??

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Reservation-Problem-tp7575888p7575938.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: Reservation Problem

Govind Basedia
Dear Mam,
which version use in NGL.contact in my mobile no.9981706766.

Re: Reservation Problem

sonukilskanna
zip the backup file then send it to jupiter3693@gmail.com

if the zip file size is more then 24mb then send the mail using google drive.

also send the accession number as well as patronid details with the backup mail to check locally.

Re: Reservation Problem

sonukilskanna
I test the database.
some relationships of tables are missing in your database
Please run AddedScripts on your database.
I run AddredScripts on your given database and check the issue, now it's working fine.
Please check after run the scripts on your database in your system.

Re: Reservation Problem

Manju C
Hi Thanks for the help

Can u please tell me how to run addedscript files please guide me step by step

Re: Reservation Problem

Manju C
Hi Thanks

I did it with ur help