Search option is not working (Techprocessing --> Search catalogue

Search option is not working (Techprocessing --> Search catalogue

Ramshirish
Hi,

Please help me to fix the problem of search option. When I upgraded from 2.2 to 2.5 the search option in Tech Processing is not opening. What will be the reason for it? how to solve this.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Ramshirish

Re: Search option is not working (Techprocessing --> Search catalogue

Verus Open Source Support
Hello Ramshirish,
Please download a new update of newgenlib 2.5 at  http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib/version2.5/newgenlib.ear/download
As mentioned by you we have observed the same problem has occurred here. We have made a new build and hosted at the above location.
Warm regards
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newgenlib
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79908826327