Sending text message

Ademola
Please how can I use ngl software to send text message to library patrons

Re: Sending text message

dewanganlib
for SMS contact to  your local SMS provider agency

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Ademola [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Boxbe Ademola [via NGL] ([hidden email]) is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain

Please how can I use ngl software to send text message to library patrons

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Sending-text-message-tp7576283.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

--
ANIL DEWANGAN  ( Asst. Librarian)