[Serials] Current Receipt question

nsid
Hi all,

Please see the screenshot below. I added two issues for my serial e.g. issue 15 (January 2011) and issue 16. (February 2011).

When I see this serial in webopac, it displays as the current receipt the issue 15 which is not the last one. I think it should show the issue 16. I kept adding issues but always shows there the first one.

Regards

Re: [Serials] Current Receipt question

Verus Open Source Support
Can please check if the issue 16 is visible in "Itemized holdings"?

Yes it is. I can see all the added issues in "Itemized holdings".

Re: [Serials] Current Receipt question

Verus Open Source Support
Thank you for pointing out this issue.
Issue registered at http://code.google.com/p/newgenlib/issues/detail?id=58

Re: [Serials] Current Receipt question

nsid
Hi,

Do we have any progress on this issue? I keep adding issues but still I can't see as current receipt the last added issue.

Thank you.

Re: [Serials] Current Receipt question

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
Is the problem with those issues which have only one level of Enumeration? Pls confirm
If yes, this bug is yet to be fixed

On 11/14/2011 03:52 PM, nsid [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi,

Do we have any progress on this issue? I keep adding issues but still I can't see as current receipt the last added issue.

Thank you.

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Serials-Current-Receipt-question-tp6672374p6991969.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
See how NAML generates this email

Re: [Serials] Current Receipt question

nsid
Hi,

Yes the problem in the case I refer I use one level of enumeration.

But, I tried the follow case and maybe is a general problem.

As you see in this case I have two level of enumeration (iss, vol)

And these are the screenshots from the opac

Re: [Serials] Current Receipt question

Verus Open Source Support
Yes, This issue is already registered. Will update once it is fixed

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Serials-Current-Receipt-question-tp6672374p6995276.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML