Server IP Address

mavicsilva
Hi.
How would I know the IP address of my server?
Is it the one that shows when I type "ipcofig" in cmd?

Re: Server IP Address

Verus Open Source Support
Yes, that's right
If you are running the client in the same machine where the server is running, you can enter localhost

On Tuesday 10 January 2012 02:20 PM, mavicsilva [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi.
How would I know the IP address of my server?
Is it the one that shows when I type "ipcofig" in cmd?

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Server-IP-Address-tp7171308p7171308.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Server IP Address

mavicsilva
How about if I want to access the OPAC in different computer within the library, do I have to configure the Newgenlib in that computer?

Re: Server IP Address

Verus Open Source Support
To access OPAC from any system
Open any browser and type <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://">http://<ip address of server>:8080/newgenlibctxt
For example: if your server IP is 192.168.0.7 then your OPAC URL will look like http://192.168.0.7:8080/newgenlibctxt

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Server-IP-Address-tp7171308p7174623.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: Server IP Address

mavicsilva
thanks!