System update

KishMun

Good afternoon,

We are in the process of updating our NewGenLib system from version 3.0.4 R2 U2 to 3.1.1 as per instructions provided at the below link:

http://wiki.ngl-ils.com/doku.php?id=upgradetolatestversion

We completed all the necessary steps, but the system version remained the same. Also, after completing the steps, we were unable to access the system.

We are therefore requesting your assistance in completing this upgrade.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Kishana Munroe

Kishana Munroe
Coordinator OURIC/Information Officer
Office of Utilities Regulation
3rd Floor, PCJ Resource Centre
36 Trafalgar Road
Kingston 10
Jamaica
Phone: 876-968-6053-4 / Fax: 876-929-3635
website: www.our.org.jm
facebook: facebook.com/officeofutilitiesregulation
twitter: theOURja

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. Messages to clients of Office of Utilities Regulation may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer.