This patron does not have provileges to Check-out this item

This patron does not have provileges to Check-out this item

hengvutha

Dear Sir or Madam,

I can not check out with patron does not have privileges on NGL. can you help me with this error?

Thanks,
Best Regard
Vutha

Re: This patron does not have provileges to Check-out this item

dewanganlib
configure on circulation privilege

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 8:48 AM, hengvutha [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Boxbe hengvutha [via NGL] ([hidden email]) is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain

Dear Sir or Madam,

I can not check out with patron does not have privileges on NGL. can you help me with this error?

Thanks,
Best Regard
Vutha

http://forums.newgenlib.org/This-patron-does-not-have-provileges-to-Check-out-this-item-tp7576150.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

--
ANIL DEWANGAN  ( Asst. Librarian)
MATS LAW SCHOOL

NET,CG SET,M.Phil)
http://dewanganlib.wordpress.com/
https://matslawschoollibrary.wordpress.com/
http://lisnetexam.blogspot.in/
GRANTHPAL(CG) Groups

Re: This patron does not have provileges to Check-out this item

Isah M. Yerima
check the patron privilege, u most have set it as administrator. thank you

http://forums.newgenlib.org/This-patron-does-not-have-provileges-to-Check-out-this-item-tp7576150p7576151.html