UNABLE TO LAUNCH THE APPLICATION

ravinderreddyn
Hi sir,
 Very good-afternoon,
   This is Ravinder Reddy From TKR Engineering College
   Today i installed NGL3.11, It installed fine and the OPAC  also running, but when i Launch Application using "localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication" it shows

and as well as could not open DESKTOP APPLICATION FOR REPORTS

but i download NGL client , from that we open through RunClient batch file
but i want open my application through Launch Application only , please solve my problem

thanking you sir

Ravinder Reddy
Digital Library
TKR Eng. College
Hyderabad

Re: UNABLE TO LAUNCH THE APPLICATION

Dr Pawan Agrawal
Dear Ravinder,

Launch Application will not work now. you need to use NGL client. It must be present in installngl folder in C:/.

Dr. Pawan R. Agrawal
Assistant Librarian
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College
Govt. Arts, Commerce and Science College
Dokmardi- Silvassa
UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
396230