Unable to run LaunchApplication

DinhLang
Although I set up IPADDRESS in url : http://{ipaddress}:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication, the error occured : HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request. In command prompt I get error :
Mapping configuration error for request url /newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication. Please to help me!!!!

Re: Unable to run LaunchApplication

Verus Open Source Support
Your newgenlib server (Jboss server) has not deployed newgenlib.ear correctly
1. Check if the OPAC is running (<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://">http://{ipaddress}:8080/newgenlibctxt/)
2. Check if there is newgenlib.ear in your jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24/server/default/deploy directory

Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newgenlib
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79908826327
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1945351
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.com/newgenlib
Videos: http://www.metacafe.com/channels/newgenlib/
Become a member of our community: http://newgenlib.spruz.com

On Wednesday 22 September 2010 01:48 PM, DinhLang [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Although I set up IPADDRESS in url : <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://">http://{ipaddress}:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication, the error occured : HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request. In command prompt I get error :
Mapping configuration error for request url /newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication. Please to help me!!!!

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/Unable-to-run-LaunchApplication-tp5558091p5558091.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.