User ID Card Print

Jayakananthan
There is any option available in NGL for User ID card print with user photos.
M.Jayakananthan
System Analyst
Library Network
Eastern University
Sri Lanka.

Re: User ID Card Print

pedroparkero
Sorry, according to an old FAQ, NGL has no plans to integrate an ID-printing module in the ILS.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: User ID Card Print

Yes, we do not plan to make ID card printing as an integrated part of NewGenLib ILMS.
However the good news is that we are developing an add-on to deal with these tasks. It will not be part of NewGenLib Main interface or the NewGenLib Desktop but will be a different system called
"NewGenLib Utility bench". This will have
1. Batch import from various databases/ILMS/Excel sheets
2. Patron ID card printing
3. Barcode/Spine label printing(Currently part of Utilities)
Regards
NewGenLib Open Source Team

On 11/14/2011 09:22 PM, jaya somu [via NewGenLib] wrote:
There is any option available in NGL for User ID card print with user photos.

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/User-ID-Card-Print-tp6992940p6992940.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
See how NAML generates this email

Re: User ID Card Print

Devaraju

Hello sir,
   In our college using below mention Id software, its features are good, so you use this sir

http://www.idautomation.com/labelsoftware/free/IDAutomation_BarcodeLabelSoftware.zip

Thanking You
Devaraju
Librarian
Sarvodaya College of Nursing
Bangalore-560079

Re: User ID Card Print

ramesh, g.
Dear Devaraju,

Pl send few sample barcode lables, so that we can have an idea of creating them.
Ramesh

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/User-ID-Card-Print-tp6992940p7171370.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

--
G. Ramesh
Librarian
Cell: 9441527540

Re: User ID Card Print

Devaraju
 Dear Sir

send me your email address for sending sample Book label and Student Id

Re: User ID Card Print

ramesh, g.
Dear Devaraju,

My email ID: [hidden email]