Verus Solutions

dilipio
Is Verus Solutions still operating?

Tried to goto site http://www.verussolutions.biz/ and get no page.

Also few days ago, I sent an email to NGL Open Source Support support@verussolutions.biz and have no response back as of yet? Normally I get a response within 24hour.

Best
Dilipio

Re: Verus Solutions

Govind Basedia
Dear sir,
this problem many times no response NGL opensource support team Ngl forum question.(last 3-4 months)

Re: Verus Solutions

Rasi Ram
No sir this site is working, just now I gone through that

Re: Verus Solutions

Govind Basedia
Dear Rasi,
No working this site mozila and chrome browzer.

RE: Verus Solutions

Rasi Ram
Sir i opened it from my chrome browser it is working

Re: Verus Solutions

sonukilskanna
Sir, Please check now. you can access the site.

RE: Verus Solutions

dilipio
Hi Sonu

What was the problem?

Sir, Please check now. you can access the site.

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Verus-Solutions-tp7575955p7575968.html
To unsubscribe from Verus Solutions, click here.
NAML

RE: Verus Solutions

sonukilskanna
Regarding??