WINISIS to NGL

Khiev Sopheaktra
Hi all,

Does anyone know the way to convert WINISIS to NGL? my friend at Center for Khmer Study as me to help him on doing that.
Having any ideas, please share to me.

Re: WINISIS to NGL

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Sir,
We will be very happy to convert their data to NewGenLib Schema.
Please export the WINISIS data to ISO 2709 format and email it to support<attherate>verussolutions.biz
Regards
NewGenLib Open Source Support Team

On 08/11/2012 09:20 AM, Khiev Sopheaktra [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone know the way to convert WINISIS to NGL? my friend at Center for Khmer Study as me to help him on doing that.
Having any ideas, please share to me.

http://forums.newgenlib.org/WINISIS-to-NGL-tp7572983.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

--
Regards
NewGenLib Open Source Support Team

Re: WINISIS to NGL

Khiev Sopheaktra
Hi Sir,

This is very much appreciate. I have sent from your request.

Regards,

Re: WINISIS to NGL

Bertha
hello, I need help with finding WINISIS database setup. I am given an assignment to use it in creating a database. I have never used it before,  I am used to using oracle. if you have any idea please help me out.

Re: WINISIS to NGL

Khiev Sopheaktra
I am sorry, I have removed from my storage.