[WebOpac] - Cover in full description of a record

[WebOpac] - Cover in full description of a record

nsid
Hi all,

It would be great if it was possible the book cover to be displayed not only in the results page but in the full description of the record as well.

I attached a screenshot with the way I am thinking of this.

Regards

Re: [WebOpac] - Cover in full description of a record

Verus Open Source Support
Yes. This will be available in the next update of OPAC.

Re: [WebOpac] - Cover in full description of a record

http://code.google.com/p/newgenlib/issues/detail?id=56

Re: [WebOpac] - Cover in full description of a record

nsid
Great thank you.

Re: [WebOpac] - Cover in full description of a record

pedroparkero
Congratulations in quickly adding this feature!
However, there are times when there is a book cover display in the results page but when it goes to the full record of the book, it says "no image available". I am stumped as to why this happens. Please help.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: [WebOpac] - Cover in full description of a record

Verus Open Source Support
http://code.google.com/p/newgenlib/issues/detail?id=89
Issue registered

On 09/12/2011 02:45 PM, pedroparkero [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Congratulations in quickly adding this feature!
However, there are times when there is a book cover display in the results page but when it goes to the full record of the book, it says "no image available". I am stumped as to why this happens. Please help.

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/WebOpac-Cover-in-full-description-of-a-record-tp6669327p6782722.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.