WebOpac - Item information - Date of return

WebOpac - Item information - Date of return

nsid
Hi all,

I have an idea, that I believe it has great value for all of us.

In the full description of a record and specific in holdings information section, there should be the date of a return when an item is checked out. For example maybe could be like this (Status: Checked out, Date of return: 09/09/2011)

Re: WebOpac - Item information - Date of return

pedroparkero
This is a great idea. I was just about to suggest this one myself.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: WebOpac - Item information - Date of return

Issue registered
http://code.google.com/p/newgenlib/issues/detail?id=85

On 09/09/2011 12:48 PM, nsid [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi all,

I have an idea, that I believe it has great value for all of us.

In the full description of a record and specific in holdings information section, there should be the date of a return when an item is checked out. For example maybe could be like this (Status: Checked out, Date of return: 09/09/2011)

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/WebOpac-Item-information-Date-of-return-tp6775089p6775089.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.