[WebOpac] Suggestion on Covers

nsid
Hi team,

I would like to make a suggestion on book covers.

It would be great if under the cover's image, we could have am icon as a magnifier to click on it and display a pop up window with the image in its real size. Sometimes covers are very important an and they have useful information.

See bellow my screenshot to fully understand my idea:

Re: [WebOpac] Suggestion on Covers

Verus Open Source Support
Yes...will be done in the next update

On 11/10/2011 12:49 PM, nsid [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi team,

I would like to make a suggestion on book covers.

It would be great if under the cover's image, we could have am icon as a magnifier to click on it and display a pop up window with the image in its real size. Sometimes covers are very important an and they have useful information.

See bellow my screenshot to fully understand my idea:

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/WebOpac-Suggestion-on-Covers-tp6980765p6980765.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
See how NAML generates this email

Re: [WebOpac] Suggestion on Covers

nsid
Hello all,

Please allow me to use this thread to point an issue about covers in webopac.

When I choose the following displays for a record
Brief, Marc Tags, Subjects
The cover image isn't displayed.

It is not a crucial issue of course.

Re: [WebOpac] Suggestion on Covers

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
This bug is now fixed. Will be available in the upcoming update

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/WebOpac-Suggestion-on-Covers-tp6980765p7069916.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML