What are the things to do to maintain NewGenLib?

What are the things to do to maintain NewGenLib?

jelaminowa

How can I maintain the system?
please help.

Re: What are the things to do to maintain NewGenLib?

Verus Open Source Support
Hello,
Can you be more specific?
If you mentioning about database maintenance, please run vacuum full analyze command on your postgresql database.
1. In pgadmin3, select newgenlib database and click on SQL button (Pencil icon)
2. In the sql editor type vacuum full analyze and press F5(to execute the command)
Regards
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newgenlib
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79908826327
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1945351
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.com/newgenlib
Videos: http://www.metacafe.com/channels/newgenlib/
Become a member of our community: http://newgenlib.spruz.com

On Thursday 19 August 2010 12:04 PM, jelaminowa [via NewGenLib] wrote:

How can I maintain the system?
please help.

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/What-are-the-things-to-do-to-maintain-NewGenLib-tp5439091p5439091.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: What are the things to do to maintain NewGenLib?

Ashok Kumar Satapathy
I have read that suggestion. I fell to understand, for what purpose we do this?

I mean to say what is the benefit related to maintenance?

Plz. guide me.

Ashok