Why some client still not recognize Khmer Unicode

Why some client still not recognize Khmer Unicode

NARONG
Hi NewGenLib team,

May you describe me about any specific requirement that Java 1.6 or upper what can support Khmer Unicode?

My Simulation problem:
Recently, newgenlib (Open source Library) have been launch new version what can support Khmer Unicode.
But after do the update as yours list, I found that some Clients recognize Khmer Unicode "ធនធានធម្មជាតិ"​​ but some does not recognize and show "⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷⌷"​​.

Moreover, I have been deleted Arial Unicode MS font.
And also paste Fontconfig.properties to JAVA_PATH\jre6\lib.

=> How can I solve this issue???KhmerSupportNewGenLib.pdf

Re: Why some client still not recognize Khmer Unicode

Khiev Sopheaktra
I think, you past Fontconfig.properties to wrong place. You should pass to c:\programfiles\java\jre6....\lib

Please try it,

Thanks,