Work bench

Bharath
HI NGL Team
I have installed NGL And have to upload .csv file but workbench won't launch
error "cannot connect to database"check database properties please help me out.
is there another way to upload file...
my mail id ms.bharath153@gmail.com

Re: Work bench

renuka prasad

1 Check database name
Or
2 check ur csv file, all column header

18 ಫೆಬ್ರುವರಿ 2016 12:29 PM ರಂದು, "Bharath [via NGL]" <[hidden email]> ಅವರು ಬರೆದಿದ್ದಾರೆ:
HI NGL Team
I have installed NGL And have to upload .csv file but workbench won't launch
error "cannot connect to database"check database properties please help me out.
is there another way to upload file...
my mail id [hidden email]

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Work-bench-tp7576173.html
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.