Workbench login error

Henock
Dear All,

Kindly help. I am not able to login into NGLworkbench. I followed all instruction and could not find solution posted hear. I am using NGL 3.1.1, Java 8. The librarian interface working well. The error message I am getting is "cannot connect to database. Check database.properties

Re: Workbench login error

isbr.diglib
Check the database name in C:\NGLWorkBenchFiles\ database.properties file is correct what u r using in

Regards
Librarian
ISBR Business School

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 9:33 PM, Henock [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

Kindly help. I am not able to login into NGLworkbench. I followed all instruction and could not find solution posted hear. I am using NGL 3.1.1, Java 8. The librarian interface working well. The error message I am getting is "cannot connect to database. Check database.properties

http://forums.newgenlib.org/Workbench-login-error-tp7577071.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: Workbench login error

Henock
Thank you for your reply. Please find the detail on the database.properties file

host=localhost
port=5432
username=newgenlib
password=newgenlib
databaseName=newgenlib

Re: Workbench login error

Manju Channappa
if possible share teamviewer so that i can see

manju.cmr@gmail.com
whatsup 9880678301

Re: Workbench login error

Henock
This post was updated on .
Thank you very much for your reply

Fortunately it is now working, the issue was the username=postgres. But I am facing another challenge now. After importing records using workbench, the records are not showing in search. I run the indexer, then all records stopped showing (both on Opac and client). The records are got indexed one by one using their accession numbers through the re-index function found in NGL client (technical processing). But if I run the indexer they all again disappear. Kindly help, I tried everything on this forum.  Is my indexer files not working???

Re: Workbench login error

Manju Channappa
give me teamviewer id so that i can see

Re: Workbench login error

Henock
Dear Sir, unfortunately my organization firewall blocks teamviewer. Could you pls advise me what parts to check

Re: Workbench login error

Henock
The problem has been solved. I run NGLindexer.jar found in C:\InstallNGL3.1\NGLIndexer and it worked