backup file not open

RAVI KUMAR
i  used ngl 3.0.4 release 3 update 1 .i have one problem for  ngl back up file.ngl server has open and ngl client also working but when the back up file is open but not shown any one there. tell me sir what is problem for back up.

Re: backup file not open

sonukilskanna
why are you trying to open backup file???

are you getting results in client?

did you restore the backup in pgadminIII?

If yes have you done indexing?

Re: backup file not open

RAVI KUMAR
FOR RESTORE PURPOSE OPEN FOR BACK UP FILE
I DID MY BACK UP IN PGADMIN III
FIRST GO TO START MENU THEN CLICK ON PROGRAMMS THEN CLICK ON POSTGRESQL8.3 THEN CLICK pgAdmin III THEN SHOWN HAS NO PROPERTIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE CURRENT SELECTION.THIS IS THE PROBLEM.PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I BACK UP MY DAILY TRANSACTIONS TO IF SUDDENLY NOT OPEN THE SOFTWARE THE BACKUP FILE IS USED.

Re: backup file not open

sonukilskanna
i didn't get you
can you share screenshorts